Mr. R. K.
- At the initial consultation, Mr. R.K. told me that he not only owed the IRS but also the State of NJ.
- Client decided to begin the Offer process.
- Offer in Compromise was submitted.
- Offer was returned due to client error.
- Client came back to submit a new Offer.
- The New Offer was submitted.
- A settlement agreement was sent to NJ.
- Offer in Compromise was accepted by the IRS
- NJ accepted settlement offer for Mr. R.K.
The IRS accepted Mr. R.K.’s Offer in Compromise in the amount of $5,112.00. This resulted in a settlement of $0.06 per dollar on the original $88,000 liability.
NJ accepted a settlement of $5,000 on a $14,000 tax liability. Mr. R.K. paid only $0.36 per dollar owed.